Andilana Beach (Nosy Be, Madagascar)
In 2013, acttua Golf Services won the International Ideas Competition to develop a resort on the Island of Nosy Be (in Madagascar) in collaboration with the company Sotourban. Since then we have been working hard on the project, which will house almost 300 villas, a hotel, a golf course, a number of regenerated beaches, a marina, etc. The project involves investment of more than €85 million and the construction phase will begin in March 2017. Acttua Golf Services is responsible for the following aspects of this project:
- Preparing the Master Plan and making successive adjustments to it, on the basis of the expansion of the site.
- Designing all of the components for the urbanisation (the marina and berthing area, the sewage system, the technical areas, the urbanisation itself, the retail space, etc.).
- Responsible for the Project Technicians and for regenerating the beaches.
- Selecting the materials.
- Designing the golf course.
- Responsible for the agronomic aspects.
- Project Manager.
Moreover, once the work has begun, acttua will be responsible for overseeing that work, as well as for performing the topographical and financial monitoring of the project.